WinSCP is a free open source SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported.Its main function is the safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer. Make sure your FTP transfers are secure with WinSCP.
WinSCP Main Feature:
- * Graphical user interface
- * Translated into several languages
- * Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- * U3 support
- * All common operations with files
- * Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- * Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- * Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- * Integrated text editor
- * Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- * Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- * Windows Explorer-like and Norton Commander-like interfaces
- * Optionally stores session information
- * Optionally supports standalone operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
WinSCP Current Version:
WinSCP New Version Change Log:
- # While downloading trailing space in filenames is replaced with %20, as Windows does not allow them.
- # Bug fix: Occasional failure while closing console window.
- # Bug fix: Empty directories were not created on upload with FTP.
- # Bug fix: Choosing between opening session in current or new window using Shift key was not working properly.
- # Bug fix: When cancelling moving of local file to remote directory with FTP protocol, local source file was removed.
- # Bug fix: Overwrite confirmations could not be suppressed for FTP protocol.
- # Bug fix: It was possible to import “WinSCP temporary session” back to WinSCP.