SuperAntiSpyware is the most thorough scanner on the market. Our Multi-Dimensional Scanning and Process Interrogation Technology will detect spyware that other products miss! SUPERAntiSpyware will remove ALL the Spyware, NOT just the easy ones!
SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition is 100% Free and will detect and remove thousands of Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, KeyLoggers, Dialers, Hi-Jackers, and Worms. SuperAntiSpyware features many unique and powerful technologies and removes spyware threats that other applications fail to remove.
SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition does not include real-time blocking or scheduled scanning.
SuperAntiSpyware Main Feature:
- * Quick, Complete and Custom Scanning of Hard Drives, Removable Drives, Memory, Registry, and More!
- * Detect and Remove Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers and many other types of threats.
- *Trust Items and Exclude Folders for complete customization of scanning. Including: Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more...
SuperAntiSpyware Current Version:
- * Up to a 30%-50% increase in scanning speed
- * Direct Disk Access (DDA) technology bypasses all of the Windows API/Kernel to detect and remove difficult spyware
- * Drastically reduced memory usage
- * Additional repairs for Windows Vista and Windows XP including Control Panel Access Restore
- * Improved detection of packed/compressed threats
- * Termination protection - you can allow Task Manager to terminate the application if something hangs - something other applications don't allow
- * Enhanced detection and removal of in-memory threats
- * Improved hardware detection and logging to reduce re-activation problems
Interface and Functionality Changes
- * Hover text/bubble over SUPERAntiSpyware system tray icon shows program version, database versions and last update date
- * Main screen now shows subscription expiration date (if any) and product version i.e. Professional or Free Edition
- * When registering/activating the Free Edition, all references to Free Edition are changed to Professional
- * Windows Vista Security Center Integration
- * Updates now has it's own tab in the Preferences - there may be additional items here in the future
- * New error logging system