Recuva is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses!
Recuva Main Feature:
- * Simple to use interface - just click 'Scan' and choose the files you want to recover
- * Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
- * Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
- * Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
- * Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
- * Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jaz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.)
- * Restores files from external ZIP drives , Firewire and USB Hard drives
- * It's fast, tiny and takes seconds to run!
Recuva Current Version:
Recuva New Version Change Log:
- - Added Deep Scan. Recuva can now search for files lost by the file system, which will work for reformatted and repartitioned drives.
- - Improved speed and stability for image preview in Windows 2k/98.
- - Several performance tweaks.
- - Various UI tweaks and improvements.