Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
Rainlendar Version 2 adds Outlook and network calendar support.
Rainlendar Main Feature:
- * Small and lightweight
- * Different type events can have different appearence
- * Supports Windows transparency.
- * Synchronizes events between several clients
- * Localized for multiple languages.
- * Shows an alarm when an event is due.
- * Supports iCal files.
- * Shows Outlook's appointments
- * Includes a todo-list
- * Works also as Litestep plugin
- * Hotkeys for quick access
- * Easy skinning with an UI
Rainlendar Current Version:
Rainlendar New Version Change Log:
- o Localization fixes.
- o Custom todo order and snooze didn't work correctly if event or task id had '/'-char. Fixed.
- o Fixed keyboard shortcuts for the window selection.
- o Tasks created with QuickAdd have due date only if the string contains one.
- o QuickAdd set end date incorrectly. Fixed.
- o "Copy To..." didn't save the events permamently. Fixed.
- o Added a check to make sure that at least a window or the tray icon is visible.