Flock is a free web browser that makes it easier than ever to share photos, stay up-to-date with news from your favorite sites, and search the Web.
Flock is built on fast and secure Mozilla technologies. Share photos, get your news, blog freely, and search your world with Flock. Flock makes it easier than ever for you to connect with your friends. Download the first beta and let us know what you think.
When you use Flock to do something cool, you're a Flockstar. It could be anything you want to share with your friends or the world: a photo of your new ride or a song your band just recorded.
Flock New Feature:
- Flock knows you like to be in the loop Activate your Gmail and Yahoo! Mail accounts in Flock and forget your desktop client! Flock lets you easily share webpages, images and articles with a simple click-to-compose share function. When you have a new message waiting for you, Flock gives you a polite, visual nudge with a glowing mail icon to let you know that somebody loves you.
- Be the first to know Flock's Friend Activity feed gives you visibility into your friend's actions on Flock supported services (what they do elsewhere is their business). Conveniently located in MyWorld, the Friend Activity feed lets you know when your friends have uploaded photos, changed their profile or status, or twittered something.
- By popular demand The Picasa photo service has been added to the available services in Flock 1.1. Upload up to 1,000 photos at one time to Picasa and view your and others’ Picasa photos in the Media Minibar.
- * Makes it easier than ever to share photos
- * Stay up-to-date with news from your favorite sites
- * Search the Web.
Flock Current Version:
Flock New Version Change Log:
- * Flock 1.1 has integrated popular webmail services Yahoo! Mail and Gmail.
- * The Picasa photo service has been added.
- * In addition to more flexibility, MyWorld has been enhanced with new Friend Activity feature for a centralized place to stay in touch with all your friends activities.
- * Several performance and stability enhancements have been implemented and several memory leaks have been fixed.