CD-Runner is designed to automatically identify and play media of all types, from Audio CD to MP3. It also rips CDs, plays Internet Radio, MP3 CDs and DVD movies, automatically downloads CD info from the freedb online, and a lot more.
CD-Runner includes Car, Home Stereo, Compact and Ribbon (minimized) style graphical faceplates. The home stereo faceplates are designed to look like real home hi-fi CD and DVD equipment, while the smaller car stereo faceplate is designed to look like a real unit that you would find in a car. All faceplates are highly customizable and may be toggled between as you are playing music or watching movies. Full support is also provided for the freedb, which allows you to automatically download and submit Audio CD information (artist and album titles, song titles, liner notes, etc.) online.
CD-Runner Main Feature:
- * New Microsoft Windows Vista compatible
- * New 'digital' audio CD playback.
- * New and Updated Analyzer modes
- * New Peak Hold option for analyzer Bars and VU modes
- * New 3D LCD displays
- * New Ribbon Bar.
- * Improved skins, buttons, faceplates, icons.
- * New Transparency slider popup for all skins, allows you to vary how transparent the skin looks from ghost to glass to fully solid or any point between
- * You can create categories for your download to organize them.
- * Support added for MusicBrainz (alternative online freedb-like service)
- * Manual import from new freedb online search update
- * Improved export to Excel - Disc Library
- * Improved Internet Radio quality for marginal connections, less pops and clicks
CD-Runner Current Version: